Bienvenue en Inde, Montréal (Plateau). January 29, March 2, 2013.
Ah, Indian food. Nothing quite equals the spicy sauces and rich flavors of Indian food. I tried this new place to order with my crew in January, Bienvenue en Inde, and it was received with general praise.
But when I ordered take out a few weeks later with friends, people were not as impressed. I thought it was pretty good the second time too, but I think the critics were aimed at a few dishes that lacked color and taste. Not impossible, but takeout indian food tends to do that.
If what you really want is the real deal, then dine inside.
Welcome to India!
23 Notes/ Hide
- magicofindianoosa likes this
- giantboombastic likes this
- tomcruisecontrol likes this
- jalaynee likes this
- blue-jet reblogged this from jagajagacurry
- blue-jet likes this
- justcusimbrown reblogged this from indian-food
- hungry-in-nyc reblogged this from indian-food
- jettsinsane likes this
- leenakariapper likes this
- mycrossroadblues likes this
- jagajagacurry reblogged this from indian-food
- thezeusian reblogged this from indian-food
- mangosandicecream likes this
- thoughtslifeandcoffee reblogged this from indian-food
- adirred reblogged this from indian-food
- breadandhyacinths likes this
- theboystheyloveme reblogged this from indian-food
- thoughtslifeandcoffee likes this
- indian-food reblogged this from lefoodfetishist
- indian-food likes this
- lefoodfetishist posted this